[Spridgets] No LBC... a pool

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:55:00 MDT 2007

How about "Don't take life so serious, son -- It ain't no how
permanent".  - Porkypine

And now, back to your regularly scheduled boredom...

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 8/29/07, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> > No way!  I Go Pogo!!!!   He's the candidate with an illustrious past,
> > and who truly knows who the enemy is!  And something about guns.
>
> Yeah, let's hear it for Walt Kelly's candidate!
>
> "Oh the party of the first part and the party of the next
> Were partly participled in a parsley-covered text.
> Were you partial to a party who has parcelled out its parts?
> With lights out you may triple on a homer in the dark."

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)