[Spridgets] Looking under the bonnet

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 16:34:12 MDT 2007

Hi list,

Had to use the Sprite to collect some bags of sand and cement today on
account of only having 1 car in the household.

I was pleasantly suprised the youngish (well compared to me) guys in the yard
were interested in my Sprite.  We quickly established the spinners weren't
quite like James Bond's (must find something else to sell so I can get the 3
eared spinners) and then they asked to look under the bonnet.  I can't
remember
the last time anyone asked to see under the bonnet - usually I ask them if
they
want to have a look - especially now I have a proper oil catch tank (#150 and
worth every penny).

I just felt encouraged that anyone under the age of 30 if not 25 are still
interested in old cars.

Daniel1312