[Spridgets] valve guides

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 03:29:24 MDT 2007

aha a 1098 part, strange territory for me - 6K 927 but Ooops they fitted them
to the 1275 as well 12A 1381.  I can't see I've seen them - will have to have
a look on my Marina & Ital engines to see if they carried on using them.

The very last time I tried to use a lock tab was on a diff and while torquing
up with a torque wrench for a minute I thought I'd stripped a thread but then
saw what was happening to the lock tab.

Daniel1312