[Spridgets] Dizzy spindle boss

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 16:52:47 MDT 2007

I've never heard of this happening before.  Could be the block was damaged
already at that point, the spindle was a mismatch with this particular block and
was tight so seized, could be the distributor was binding somehow, stopped
and the spindle stopped till the cam spat it out?

Do you have a picture of what the spindle looked like after?  Did the spindle
turn freely in the block when it was assembled?

The block was a 1275?

Regards

Daniel