[Spridgets] Perfect for Just Ed-Camino

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Aug 23 09:59:01 MDT 2007

Ron Soave wrote:
> --- David Woerpel <dwoerpel at wi.net> wrote:
>
>> I have seen that car
          I hope you were wearing protection.
>> Ron
Nah, no protection needed.  Besides by the time everyone is done
laughing at the MINI I'm long gone.
It was in a very nice 'hood park out front of a worn 2-story with a
couple of nice, though rather large, gentlemen on the front porch with
an amazing assortment of 'tats'.  OK, I'm joking, it was parked at
Southridge Mall.  I did go look at it wondering if the car was factory
built or a custom job.  If it's custom, I want to know who did the work!

Now, if you square-bodied owners would remove the boot lid you could
have an El Spridmino (or a P.R. Pickup as is most p.i.c. to say).

I'm off to rebuild a couple of dynamos, er, generators.  Good job while
our monsoons are passing through, 9" and still more to come (rain, boys,
I'm talking about /rain).  /Time to buy an Amphicar or put outriggers on
the Bugeye.

Dave
Burlington WI
/