[Spridgets] Leaf Springs Again

Danny Wigington danwigi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 14:39:41 MDT 2007

   I posted a question to this list about where to find some good used leaf  springs for a '71 Midget and received no response. I remembered that I signed  up for digest mode so I switched out of it as that may have affected anyone's  ability to respond to my inquiry. So again, if you have any leaf springs that  you want to get rid of, please let me know. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. or if you  know of any wrecking yards in the Bay Area that would have LBC parts I would  appreciate the lead.
 Thanks again, Dan.