[Spridgets] eBay Bugeye??

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Aug 21 09:02:45 MDT 2007

Sorry about some of you receiving this multiple times.  The car is
located in SW Wisconsin and if someone is brave enough to go look at it
they should do so soon.  Unless the barn is on a hill it may be a flood
sale by the time the auction ends.  I am not trying to scare anyone but
you should know what you would be driving into.  A friend of mine not 30
miles away has 5 feet of water in his basement; so far 8" of rain.
Folks from Texas can relate (was Frank there too???).  If it weren't 4
hours away I would be happy to check it out as it looks to be "all
there" and is a great car for total restoration......an A.W.S.H.I.T.
("All Wisconsin" chapter) project?
Good Luck oldsaabguy!  I'll do some checking and see what I can come up
with;  Peter, road trip?
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS