[Spridgets] Heater Air Valve Control Cable

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 09:07:31 MDT 2007

Anyone got a source for the Heater Air/Valve control cable that fot Spridgets 68 and above. This is a approx 52" steel jacketed cable that goes from the rotary adjustment control to the Air/Valve on the heater box.  I'm thinking it should be some sort of standard HVAC Equipment. Mine got buggered up when trying to get it working smoother. I don't see this cable in the MOSS or VB Catalogs. Just the short one from pre '68 Spridgets. Any ideas.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH