[Spridgets] OK, Whodunit?

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 17 14:57:41 MDT 2007

OK, who is it?  I have received in the mail a brand new, Mint-in-the-Box 1:18 black Cadillac Escalade.  It is from the "DUB CITY BIG BALLER$ Diecast Collection".  Made in China for "Jada Toys" in the City of Industry, California.  Yes, I double checked, and it was addressed to me, and the return address is handwritten from someone completely unknown to me, and from a city, town, or village I have never heard of.  Oh, it looks pretty enough, but I don't collect them, don't necessarily care for them, and the only model cars in the house belong to the grandkids.  It is all a mystery to me.  Since it is a car, I figure it has to be someone on these lists.

WHO DONE IT????

Buster