[Spridgets] Do you trust Chinese goods?

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 16 09:54:31 MDT 2007

Fully agree with you on that as well, but must be very annoying when you set
up production in China utilising your patented or copyrighted ideas only to
find that 2 weeks later a 'mirror' factory next door is producing 2nd rate
copies.  Probably using your labour who are doing a 2nd shift as well.

Thankfully this is not my working area.

Regards

GRD