[Spridgets] seat rails

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:21:14 MDT 2007

That is just like the seat rails in the 68 Sprite. I also was needing
one. I had some out of the early 70's cars, so I did the only thing I
could think of. I took one of each to a welding shop. I had them cut
the base off the 70 rail, and flip it over, and reweld it so that I
had the "C" style, rather than the "Z" style. It doesn't look too bad,
and only cost me $10 labor.
Best part is, it works, without redrilling the car.

Brad