[Spridgets] Latest oshit meeting

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:24:28 MDT 2007

Frank,
You absolutely kill me with your humor:
E astern
A rea
T eam of
S pridget
H andymen
I n
T ransit

What a great OSHIT day too, you and the team are the best people in the
whole world. My little pink Sprite is glued to the road now that you fixed
her with that new shock. I was a little embarrassed to turn on my headlights
on the way home because I have to whack the passengers side headlight to get
her to work but I got home just as the sun was going down & whacked it in
the driveway.

I am also glad all the other LBC's are roadworthy once again too!

Thanks for a great OSHIT day.
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner