[Spridgets] Silly me!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:39:28 MDT 2007

City kid to country kid standing on city street corner, "Yo! Youse got
change for a ten?"
Country kid, "Why, yes! I believe I do!"
City kid, "Good. Gimme it."

David...   Obviously you didn't know to look in the gratings outside the bars!

Cheers!!
Jim

On 8/13/07, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> > Gawd!  I can tell youse guys didn't grow up in no city scrounging
> > nickels and dimes outta the sewer gratings!!   Get yerself a big wad
> > of Double Bubble and a stick!  If you get lucky on the first stab at
> > it, the gum will still be usable!
>
> Gee, we thought ourselves fortunate if we found pennies! Haven't you heard
> the story about the scotsman who threw his wallet down the privy?

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)