[Spridgets] Bugeye Wanted - Sad Story

Richard Feibusch rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 11:03:14 MDT 2007

Dear Readers,
I just have been contacted by Debra Kadner of the San Francisco Bay Area who managed to wreck her beloved red Bugeye while participating in the Alpine 500 rallye.  Neither Debra or her sister were hurt but the car is unrepairable (rolled - no roll bar - YIKES!) and she is looking for a car to replace it. While she would like to find a complete finished and upgraded car, a clean solid builder would also be OK as she kept the remains of her old car for parts.

I am looking here in LA and she is working with some folks up nprth but we have been unable to find anything suitable. If you have any ideas or know of anything that might fit the bill, please contact Debra.

Debra Kadner
408-718-9905
<debra.kadner at rapt.com>