[Spridgets] Faulty Fuses - no LBC but may save your other vehicles.

Heard Saxon heard at datatrontech.net
Wed Aug 8 11:27:35 MDT 2007

Just one more example of Chinese shit.  They should be required to place the
following warning on all of their products:

Caution - this product is made of inferior, questionable, and sometimes
unknown materials using substandard engineering and manufacturing processes.
Do not expect this product to work for your intended purposes and indeed, it
may cause more harm than good.  In the unlikely event this item works at
all, it would normally be referred to as 'crap'.  Since it most likely won't
work at all, you may derive other terms to describe it as necessary.  In any
event, the manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any damages or injury
caused by the attempted use of this product.  When attempting to use this
product, please remember, even though we may have put you or a loved one out
of work, you saved a lot of money and got something that slightly resembles
the real item.

Heard