[Spridgets] [Mgs] Death Trap -- Rust Rockets fighting back

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Tue Aug 7 20:33:16 MDT 2007

Looks like the rust rockets are pulling ahead. Time to vote!

BTW - if you all enjoy voting in these online contests please consider
voting for the folks in the email below. I bought my banjo from them and
they are a great group of people.

Thanks,

Robert

Dear friends:

We need your vote!  Weve been chosen as one of 20 finalists in the Forbes
Magazine Boost Your Business contest.  The grand prize is $100,000.00.
Many of you know that weve outgrown our little warehouse.  The award
would serve as a down-payment on a new store with more space.  That would
enable us to put more products in the showroom, making them more
accessible to you when you visit.

The contest is now in your hands.  Forbes has set up a Web site with
details on the 20 finalists.  Your vote will determine who is selected to
qualify for the top 5.  Those 5 will travel to New York City and make a
formal presentation to the Forbes staff.

Please vote for us today by clicking on the link below, and please accept
our gratitude for helping us to reach the finals.  Thank you.

http://www.forbes.com/byb/byb07_unicycle.html

Best regards,
John & Amy Drummond
www.Unicycle.com