[Spridgets] Way OT, Online RXs, Turning into a coot and need more pills

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com
Sun Aug 5 12:05:33 MDT 2007

If I needed to squirt oil or glue or whatever in somewhere tiny I could go into Eckerd and get syringes and needles for a quarter.  Now they refuse to sell them to me.  Do I look like a Heroin addict?  NO, of course not, Heroin addicts get free needles.  I want to buy one to support my glue squirting habit.

2 possibilities: Get a scrpt for the syringes or get some needle tip extensions for your glue bottle. The better hobby shops sell them in multi-paks. Great for getting that thin CA glue into the hard to reach spots.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen