[Spridgets] fuel pump

BCAH at aol.com BCAH at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 03:43:43 MDT 2007

Hello, I have two 1275cc on the floor.  One has a hole with a blanking  plate
for the use of a mechanical fuel pump and the other does not. What car had  a
1275 and a mechanical pump? When the 1275 goes into the BI, I was planning on
 using the mech pump from the 948cc. Burlen carb e-mailed me that there are
different part numbers for the different pumps. I was thinking they were
really  the same unit with the number simply reflecting the application.This
weekend  I'll drag out everything and measure but I was hoping someone had some
knowledge  about this.Any thoughts?----------------Bob C in KS