[Spridgets] I would NEVER suggest...

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 19:56:37 MDT 2007

Ah, Ron.  Can't say as I blame you.  I've owned an American sports car
(Corvette), Japanese (240 Z), German (Porsche 911) and now these little
LBC's.  I always swore I would never own an Italian sports car and have to
deal with their temperamental little BS personalities.  They are kind of
like dating a beautiful woman -- a little bit of pain for every bit of
pleasure (BTDT, too).  But, as we talked about recently, get me around a
Dino 246 GTS and my pulse goes way out of whack.  That has to be one of the
most beautiful cars I've seen.  Don't know if I could hold true to my better
judgment.  It doesn't help that my better half  always says, "If you like it
that much, buy it".  She's definitely an enabler.

BTW, did you see that 512 BB at the BRIC?  Pretty darned impressive
performance.

LAD