[Spits] Spitfires Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Joe Guinan spitfirejoe at email.com
Thu Mar 19 15:27:16 MDT 2020

Hey ken (and others),

I am also not doing Facebook. The Triumph Experience at https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/ has taken on most of my Spitfire related internet time. Of course, I still read a couple other team.net email lists regularly and continue to appreciate Mark Bradakis' work in keeping the system up and running.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska