[Spits] Selling Spit maybe

Quirk the5quirks at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 2 11:51:44 MDT 2014

Considering the need for engine work that might amount to more than a
cylinder head rebuild, you could probably get at least $5000 for it in
running order.  I would say its value is approaching the $3000 mark with the
outstanding repairs not completed.

Spitman (north of you in Alberta)

Ps: were you born on 03/08/45?