[Spits] Spitfire Clutch

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sat Sep 22 18:08:19 MDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for the recommendations for the clutch.

I am going to get a Borg & Beck for 3 reasons.
1) had several people recommend it.
2) It is reasonably priced
3) The one that was in the car was a Borg & Beck - it had been in the
car for a few years and it is still in pretty good shape.

Thanks,
Roger Elliott