[Spits] Pop Rivets

todjones at comcast.net todjones at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 12:51:51 MDT 2012

Use stainless steel pop rivets. They are sold alongside the aluminum ones at
most stores. If the holes are questionable use the washers in the same section
to back up the rivets. You just put in the rivet as usual. then reach around
to the other side to put on the washer before you set the rivet. To rivet the
snaps you may have to have the nose of the rivet tool turned down to fit
inside the snap. Otherwise it wont be tight.

Tod Jones

Harrisonburg VA.

67 Spit-6