[Spits] [TR] Help needed for early Spitfire front crank seal

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 18:33:26 MST 2012

 Maybe this will help: an old Beck-Arnley catalog gives me Weston WRG-43. I
couldn't find anything like that on the current Pioneer-Weston web site,
but....

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us