[Spits] GT6 to the rescue

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Jun 17 15:13:42 MDT 2012

I've been quiet in the Spitfires and Triumph email lists lately.  Had so much going on.

A few days ago our Caravan's transmission blew up.  Yeah, I know, that's supposed to be
their weak link. 179,000 miles is pretty good though!

Anyway, I ended up driving the GT6 around for a day looking for a replacement.  That's one
car I can count on!  And it attracted comments from aboutr 50% of the people we met along
the way.

Of course, to go pick up the car when all the paperwork was done I couldn't drive over, so I
rode my '89 Bianchi Brava to the dealer.  It does pretty well also.  Sometimes the old stuff is
just plain better!

Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com