[Spits] GT6 MKI Front Floor Pans

suzie.singleton at virgin.net suzie.singleton at virgin.net
Mon Apr 9 03:05:01 MDT 2012

Hi Jim, even here in the UK it's difficult to find floor pans of the correct/original pressings, unless you're lucky enough to find one at an autojumble or someone with some NOS panels. The repro panels generally need some - or lots - of fettling/adapting to get them to work well.

Fingers crossed you can find someone with some old stock panels.

Suzie
Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device