[Spits] Triumph World Availability (USA)

nick Moseley nmoseley at dccnet.com
Wed Mar 31 20:02:09 MST 2010

Doug, I'm not in the USA, but close, and I subscribe.
TW now appears on the shelves of Chapters in Canada regularly, but that
often wasn't the case. It may well be that some people buy the mag when it's
a "good" issue. If you don't get there soon enough, this means that you lose
out on those "good" issues.

After due consideration, I concluded that I enjoyed reading the mag every
month, even the less than stellar editions, and it was worth guaranteeing
that I got one, hence the decision to subscribe.

Nick Moseley
Metro Vancouver, BC

database 4989 (20100331) __________

http://www.eset.com