[Spits] Summer party info??

Greg Rowe growe58 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:05:26 MST 2010

I've only missed one Summer Party since 1993 so
that tells how I feel about it.  On the other hand,
I'm not sure it's worth a cross country trip just
for that (but if you're making the trip anyway...)

Events vary from year to year and with the recent
smaller attendance, it's been scaled back.  You can
probably count on (in addition to the car show)
autocross, drag racing, a pig roast, some music,
a campfire, perhaps a bed-sheet drive-in and a
group backroads drive.  Very laid back.  Just a relaxed
good time, I enjoy it a lot...

Best!

Greg Rowe