[Spits] 78 Spit

Greg Rowe growe58 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:55:21 MST 2010

> Jim wrote
> > On 15 Mar 2010 at 18:35, Art wrote:
> >
> > I live in south Florida and have seen an ad for a white '78 Spit
> > priced at a negotiable $3300.  My questions are: what do I look
> > for, and what's it worth?
>
> That sounds like a reasonable price for a decent car.

  <snipping some very good advice>

> Anyone else got a thought?
> --

Just one.  If you're in an area that requires emissions inspections, you
really want to have a car that comes unmodified as obtaining the
necessary parts can be quite challenging.  The list can give you
details of what you should look for if that is the case.

Good luck!

Greg Rowe
1979 Spitfire