[Spits] 78 Spit

Art amatluck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:35:16 MST 2010

I have been a subscriber to the list for several years.  My first car was a
'64 Spit, Signal Red, my first accessory was a blonde named Kathy.  The car is
long since gone but I still have Kathy. I am not mechanically astute, nor do I
know much about Spits, but I do enjoy the list.  It brings back many fond
memories and stories that I myself have trouble believing.

I live in south Florida and have seen an ad for a white '78 Spit priced at a
negotiable $3300.  My questions are: what do I look for, and what's it worth?
Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Art Matluck
Port St. Lucie, Fl