[Spits] 80 Spitfire Timing Chaing Cover (Luke Lewis)

Richard Gosling rbgosling at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:05:53 MDT 2010

"What is DPO? I've seen that before..."

Dreaded (or Damned) Previous Owner - the guy you can blame for all the dodgy
bodges and repairs that have been made to your car in the past.  They can
produce particularly interesting non-standard electrical modifications that
defy all attempts to resolve, or even to explain if you do manage to work
out what the hell they did.

Politicians are particularly good at this tactic: "the economy / health
service / education isn't screwed up because of what we've done, it was that
way when we inherited it from the last incumbent."  (Sorry, we've got an
election on at the moment, it's hard to think of anything without
politicians seeping into the process!).

Richard (former owner of Daffy the '78 Spitfire)