[Spits] Spitfire 1500 differential

Daniel Parrott parrotthead01 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 06:14:15 MST 2009

I only found 6 bushings when I rebuilt my rear spring, so I'm not sure where
the other 2 belong.

The other place for lithium grease would be between the leaves in the center
where the spring leaves all are compressed together by the main bolt.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga
1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ"
1972/1978 Spit Six Project car "Joseph"