[Spits] FW: Caterham type trunnionless front suspension kit

Daniel Parrott parrotthead01 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 17:43:42 MDT 2009

No, it didn't come with a rubber boot. I'm thinking of making one by loading
the lowest part with some silicon sealant to cover the ball, and then to dip
the whole assembly in some of that tool handle dip to protect the silicon.
I could the trim away the unnecessary tool handle dip to protect the sealant
from getting contaminated from dirt and water.

I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga
1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ"
1972/1978 Spit Six Project car "Joseph"