[Spits] Triumphest Registration Reminder

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Fri Jul 31 21:10:38 MDT 2009

Folks, this is very important to let the Triumphest / NATC 2009
organizers know you are coming so they can make proper arrangements.  If
all the arranged hotels are booked, there are quite a large number of
Triumphs planning to attend.  Please let them know of your intentions to
attend, this is going to be one HUGE show folks, probably the largest
yet!!!  Cheers,

Glenn Merrell
TTA North American Drive Coordinator 2009
TSN Admin
http://www.triumphstag.net
mailto:StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org

Relayed  to the Triumph lists by StagByTriumph ...

From: Jim Funkhouser <jimspit at charter.net>
Hello everyone.

I am shot-gunning this out to my entire VTR-Triumphest-2009 mailing
list. If you receive this more than once, my apologies.

As of this writing, there are only 60 days left until
VTR-Triumphest-2009. All of the organizers are hard at work doing their
best to make this the best gathering of Triumph Owners EVER!

We hope that you will be able to join us in San Luis Obispo, CA on
Wednesday September 30th through October 4th, 2009.

The reserved rooms at the Embassy Suites and the Best Western hotels are
gone, but there are other places to stay within a short driving
distance. Check our website for details: www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com
<http://www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com/>

You can download a registration form
here: http://www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com
<http://www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com/>

Here is the strange thing... The hotels are sold out, our website has
had more than 8,200 viewers, and the registration page has had over 900
hits. But, we have only received less than 100 registration forms. It
appears that many folks are waiting until the last minute to register.

Following is an email written by SCTOA member Julius Abellera with his
thoughts concerning this subject.

If you have the ability to forward email to your club members, or know
who does, please send this along to them. Our event is fast approaching,
and we want to make sure that everyone is registered. That way we can be
sure that everyone will enjoy this world class event.

Looking forward to seeing you in San Luis Obispo,

Jim Funkhouser
Communications Director
VTR-Triumphest 2009
C: 818-802-9503
E: JimSpit at Charter.net <mailto:JimSpit at Charter.net>
www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com <http://www.vtr-triumphest-2009.com/>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Congratulations!

You have decided to treat yourself, and your Triumph, by attending this
years historic VTR-Triumphest-2009 event. This is the first time VTR has
visited California, and to share their VTR National Convention.

This event, as with all other club activities you may have participated
in, are accomplished solely by volunteers. These well-run events dont
just happen -- the magic is created by the organizers and various
committee volunteers for VTR-Triumphest-2009 who have been diligently
doing their part by donating time and effort, and working to ensure a
fantastic meet for you to attend.

I recently attended a local event, and during my foot travels amongst
the British Iron, I spoke with several individuals who had made the
commitment to attend VTR-Triumphest-2009. They said that they already
have made their room reservations at the hotel. I asked them if they
have registered for the event yet, and surprisingly they havent. Many
people said, I have my registration form filled out, just I havent
mailed it in yet.

For me, they go hand in hand. Once I decide that my TR and I are going,
I call the hotel to make my room reservation. When I get off phone, I
fill out the registration form, then write a check and put it in the
mail box.

Why?

1. Im aware that TR clubs are non-profit, volunteer based groups.

2.  Registration fees are incoming finances to offset some of the
outgoing cash flow for hotel fees, regalia, equipment rental, etc.

3.  Im going!  Im registered at the hotel, and paid up for the event.
Theres no hassles on arrival, no chance of forgetting something, or
finding out that there are only medium sized T-shirts left.

4.  Being pre-registered is the way to go. All I have to do is show up
in my TR, park in the Triumph only parking lot, and skip the hassle of
trying to register on the spot. Instead, I pick up my pre-registration
goodie bag, and head off to my room. Its a good feeling knowing that I
have done my small part to help with funding this huge event.

Without a doubt, this is the largest overlooked issue with the
participants;  the need for you to get your registration form completed
and mailed with your check, NOW!

This is your chance to show the Triumph World that you are one of the
special Triumph owners from throughout the USA who has attended this
historic event.

Please take this opportunity to do what may seem to be a small but, much
needed part.

See you in SLO!

TR6 N IT Julius

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++