[Spits] TR7 Wheels on a Spitfire

Matthew Milkevitch mmilkevitch at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 17:49:20 MDT 2009

Fellow Listers;
A fairly recent post on this list mentioned that Triumph TR7 wheels will fit a
Spitfire, with some modifications to the lug holes. I addition, I found a link
on Paul Tegler's website that goes into more depth on this.
Today I mounted one of my TR7 wheels on my Spitfire and I really liked the
look.  Also, the tire is wider than the stock Spit tire.  My question to the
list:  is anyone currently running TR7 wheels on their Spit?  And if so, can
you comment on any performance enhancement?
Thanks for your opinions,Matt Milkevitch'77 Spitfire