[Spits] Radio wiring such

s1500 at comcast.net s1500 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 13:40:36 MDT 2009

Thanks for all the replies.

When I pulled off the dashboard, there was the wiring legend printed right on top of the cassette deck. Wow, the wiring is quite a bit off what it should be. I have the proper in-line fuse-abled red & yellow wiring feed lines for juice. I have too many of the rear & front speaker wires tied together. It is a wonder that I am getting any audio in at all. One non-helpful aspect is that my speaker wires from the speakers themselves aren't color coded(they are just black). I'm going to get some proper-colored wires(just to make life easier) & redo these without the rear wires getting so involved with each other here.

That, and I'm going to do a ground location test on the steering column, as directed.