[Spits] rear brake hoses

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 18:26:57 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/23/2008 4:58:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bill at rarebits4classics.co.uk writes:

> [...]

Yes, that's right. Date of registration is  irrelevant, the long shaft models
weren't marketed in the UK until (I  think) March 1973, but were built from
October 1972,
Presumably that also applies to FM 1 U and future, for the "Federal" 1973
model-year 1500 series. That would jibe with the advertising for same as well as
 the couple of very early US 1500s I've seen over the years.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)