[Spits] rear brake hoses

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 18:57:59 MDT 2008

There are two derivations of hoses for the MkIV.  The earlier cars have
shorter axles and therefore would most likely have the same sort of hoses as
the earlier cars (Mk1 through Mk3).

The later cars have longer axles and had to have a modified line to
compensate for the added distance of travel.

I know that the 1500 series have the thing that you are describing as
portrayed by the Rimmer catalog.  I expect that was begun when the axles
were lengthened.

Regards,
Joe