[Spits] Seat reassembly

Andrew Lindeman andrew.lindeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:27:33 MDT 2008

I am in the process of putting my interior back together.  I'm ashamed
to admit that it has been a few years since I've worked on it.  I need
to put the driver's seat back together, but I just can't seem to get
it to go together right.  Does anyone have some pictures of their seat
coming apart or back together that I could look at?  I have a '70
Spitfire, so my seats are one year only.  However they look to be
similar enough to later high back seats that pictures should get me
through that process.

Andy L.