[Spits] Rear spring GT6

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 09:50:28 MST 2008

Hi all,

I've been in contact with the PO of our '67 GT6.
Apparently he installed a MK3 GT6 spring in the rear.
He said it was wider/longer so he had 1/4" spacers
made to install at the diff.  Apparently with the
longer spring you'd have really bad camber(I'm
guessing positive camber)?  I don't know if that's
correct or not?  Also, I don't believe there is a
bushing in the ends of the spring.  Does there have to
be?

Also, if it's true and the spring is wider/longer, can
I still use the camber compensator?  I don't know how
much longer it is?

Oh and on the front springs.  Who's a good source for
uprated springs?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez # 597
Cincinnati, OH