[Spits] seasons greetings!

Steve Beswick stevebez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:06:09 MST 2008

In feburary I'll be locking the door to my frame shop for the last
time. No, I'm not retiring. I just can't afford to stay open anymore.
On the plus side I don't have to worry about going into foreclosure
because it allready happened to me about 6 years ago. I now live in a
run down apartment just north of the airport.

I also have my health, my relative youth and most importantly my
family. My in-laws (whom I like) are coming for Christmas. To me
things couldn't be better. I have a roof over my head and a loving
family. What else could a guy need? My only regret this year is not
having done more to help the homeless gentleman that lives in a tent
over by the freeway. Remember, no matter how bad things may seem,
there is always someone who is less fortunate than you.

On that depressing note, have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Oh yeah, don't forget to help those in need.

-Steve