[Spits] Greetings one and all

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 18:56:28 MST 2008

John,
Perhaps the economy is so bad that most people are not feeling particularly
festive this year.

Being unemployed myself, I can certainly vouch for the dismal feelings that
are accompanying this holiday season.

But I try to make the best of it and will be having both my kids and their
families here this year.  So it can't be all bad.

Cheers,
Joe