[Spits] Spitfire roundtail left rear body parts needed

jwolff3 at verizon.net jwolff3 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 15:01:28 MST 2008

HI,
Does anyone have an early Spitfire parts car lying around? I basically
need the rear lamp panel and drain channel which are NLA pictured here:
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/spitfire/images/154a.gif

I will also need some of the rear inner fender (car was hit in the rear
corner at some point in it's life and repaired badly). I'm located in
Northern VA and the guy doing the bodywork as well as the car are in
western MD, so if anybody is somewhat local to either of these locations
one of us could possibly come and cut out the sections or if someone
wants to sell a car whole for cheap...

The car is a 1965, but I think any round tail car would work...
Thanks in advance for any leads or information!

Jason