[Spits] 79 Spitfire with SU carbs

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Jun 30 08:27:57 MDT 2007

Roger,
2 - 2 1/2 lbs. is all SU's need.  Get a regulator and a guage.  Mount
the guage on a "T" downstream of the regulator.  The regulators with the
numbers on them aren't all that accurate.

I have to ask again........Should this 79 1500 with SU's and a couple of
thou skimmed from the head still be timed to 10* BTDC?
Dave
Burlington WI