[Spits] [TR] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, British Car Day, TRF Summer Party & VTR

John Reynolds jfreynolds_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 09:17:02 MDT 2007

Listers,
I plan on attending the VTR Nationals and would like
to attend the events in Pittsburgh also. I am
wondering how the TRF summer party fits in. If one
attends British Car Day and the Pittsburgh Vintage GP
there does not seem to be any time for other events. I
certainly do not want to drive from Pittsburgh to
Johnstown every night for TRF events. Am I missing
something?
John Reynolds
Houston, TX

http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/pvgp/site/default.asp