[Spits] Tail and dash light Gremlins

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 10:32:10 MDT 2007

Paul,
As a Spitfire owner you are a charter member of a very elite group (Scions
of Lucas)  also called SOL.  The main problem that causes these issues is
the typr of unprotected connector that is used to get the power and ground
connections to the various circuits.  These bullet connectors are very
succeptable to corrosion and loss of contact.  If you go through the system
and replace the connectors with modern ones you will likely resolve the
problem instead of putting them off for a while longer.

Good Luck,
Joe