[Spits] Crane electronic ignition

george.r.parker at att.net george.r.parker at att.net
Mon Jun 25 09:28:59 MDT 2007

Someone mentioned the Crane XR3000 system....  I have a couple of XR700 systems (I believe that's what they are), one of which is from one of my Dad's Jags, and the other from my Spit.  I switched to a points/condenser distributor, and my Dad switched his Jag to a Pertronix, both for the same reasons Doug Braun mentioned.

But, if anyone wants to try one of these systems, they can be had for cheap....   I'll have to take a look in the boxes to let you know *exactly* what I have, though.  E-mail off list, if interested.
--
George P.
NASS #290