[Spits] Rattling Dome Snaps

ptegler at cablespeed.com ptegler at cablespeed.com
Sun Jun 24 12:31:59 MDT 2007

I assume you mean the snaps themselves are rattling as well as rattling
against the crossbar?
The little ring can be quieted with a tiny spec of silicone sealer dabbed
against the ring in the snap then snap it together to let it setup.
A TINY bit I say.

For the snap to crossbar.... use the fuzzy side of those long rolls of
Velcro as a buffer on the bar itself.
Stock...the frame bars had this material on the cross bars to keep the op
from chaffing in the metal. a peice on the bottom works well to stop the
snaps from banging/rattling

Paul Tegler
ptegler at cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com