[Spits] Brake line needed

ptegler at cablespeed.com ptegler at cablespeed.com
Fri Aug 24 14:15:21 MDT 2007

Hi All....
   Is there anyone in the Severn, Odenton, Crofton, South of Baltimore area
out there that happens to have a spare late squaretail Spitfire rear flex
brake line they could part with?

I need the flex line that runs from rear hard line out to the wheel brake
back plate mounted hardline.  Both ends of the flex line have the tapered
end for the hard line to mate too.  Even a decent used condition hose will
work for now. If you only have a set.... that would work to.

The problem is I  need it ASAP... hence my 'regional' request.... somewhere
I could drive to pick it up this evening or Saturday.   Mountjoy, Motorhead,
Napa, Autozone, Carquest, Pep Boys, Olympic.... none have anything in stock
:-(

HELP!

Paul Tegler
ptegler at cablespeed.com