[Spits] Spitfire Header

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Aug 18 11:03:03 MDT 2007

I second the one from Ted. I bought one for my 1500 Midget, and it works
well and fit well. The one I got was routed specifically for the Midget,
and had a Maniflow tag on it when I got it. Quality parts, though the
one I bought was mild steel.

I agree, I probably should have sprung for the ceramic coating. It keeps
the header looking better longer (mine's got some surface rust on it),
and on hot days after a run on the interstate, I'll sometimes have
problems with the fuel boiling in the float bowls. I understand the
ceramic coating will radiate less heat.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/